Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tempe Town Lake Gets TV Time


A couple months ago Arizona Weekly Entertainment filmed some of us rowing for a segment. I'm sure you'll recognize a few people or at least the ones with names on the screen. As for the instruction--what can I say--good instructors are hard to find! I'm not sure I like the amount of time my "ass" was in this clip--however, if you are of the opposite sex--you're not looking at that anyway!

You can see the video by CLICKING HERE. WARNING: If you have dial-up, you will not be able to see this. Mom, you can always view it at Cori's or Aunt Jill's house.

PC users: If you don't have Quicktime Video installed on your computer, you can get it FREE by CLICKING HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"This is like, a lot of complication for me?"...
A.

Anonymous said...

Was she really that coordinated her first time out or did you coach her on the erg first?