Sunday, July 09, 2006

Feeling Sheepish?

I took a quick trip home for a cousin's party over the 4th of July week as well as Ferry trip across Lake Michigan to Milwaukee to visit my Uncle Tom and Aunt Kathy (Pictures for those events are coming soon). For those of you I didn't get to see while I was there--don't take it personal. It was a quick trip and everyday had an event. My last day I went and picked some black raspberries on the farm and took my camera along. I got some nice farm, flower pictures.

The sheep found me annoying with all that camera clicking noise while they were eating.

Summer on the farm has everything green and blooming. Even a simple ground cover flower (clover?) is beautiful.

The bees are busy with all the flowers on the farm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The clover(?) is Monardia or Bee Balm.
Great pics!

Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

for the record, that was not my post.

Daisy or "E" said...

And for the record the deleted post was a duplicate posting by my Mom... the plant expert.