Friday, November 11, 2005

Girl's Lunch & Snickerdoodle Time




I have various materials around my house that keep reminding me of projects I planned to do.... but never got done. So instead of pitching things I decided that it would be criminal not to let one of my creative friends--the one that makes found materials into home decor masterpieces-- in on perfectly good materials that are going to end up in the trash. I had some flagstone scraps that I picked up from my in-laws when they remodeled their home years ago. Thought it would make a cool walking path. Never got to it. Today Mary Ann came and we loaded the flagstone into her truck so she can add it to her walking path. I'm sure it's going to look fabulous when she's done with it. First we had some lunch and then Claire tested the snickerdoodle cookies I made last night. A nice afternoon girlie outing! Thanks Claire & Mary Ann for making it a fun afternoon.

1 comment:

dogmom2six said...

Looks like fun! Claire is really growing up.