Sunday, November 20, 2005

New Camera





Last week I received my new digital camera. It's a bit more high tech so I've signed up for some digital photography courses this winter to learn to use all of the settings. I've been snapping some pictures and playing around with it. This is the time of year where we Zonies spruce up our porches with lots of flowers. My petunias are doing quite well in the cool evenings and warm winter days. It's the time of year where we like to remind our out of state family members and friends that we're quite glad we're here. The pink flowers are from the bouganvilla bush in one of my neighbor's yard that tends to grow over the fence into our yard. I complain about how messy they are to clean up... although they certainly are colorful. Then there's Sparky, sleeping really hard... he must have been dreaming of a big bowl of milk. He looks so cute with his tongue sticking out. Last, I'm lucky to have animals that like each other. My blue eyed kitty, Pepper & Sparky enjoying each others company.

No comments: