Sunday, November 06, 2005

Brrrrrrrrr... WSU vs ASU




We took a weekend trip to visit with Moscow, Idaho relatives Gary and Marilyn Pope and went to the Washington State University vs Arizona State game in nearby Pullman. Pictured in the pre-game field house party are Mike, Gary, Marilyn, Matt Sr and Jr and myself. Marilyn and I got quite a few looks from the opposing team with our devil horns but we were easy to spot at the game. We weren't the only devils though... I had to take a picture of the little devil that was at the field house. I have no idea who he is--but he was so cute that I had to get a picture. He was nice enough to let me.

We had a great time and were reminded what it's like to sit on aluminum bleachers when it's 40 degree out. It got quite chilly at the end of the game... even with all the Devils there!

ASU won 27-24 in a thrilling game.

No comments: