Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another 50th Anniversary

My parents had their 50th wedding Anniversary on September 2nd. I flew into town (unbeknownst to them) and my sister, Cori and I treated them, my Uncle Lee (Dad's brother who stood up for him when they got married) and wife Doris as well as My Aunt Jill (who stood up for my Mom) and Uncle Steve. Of course, Cori and her sweetie Al were there. It was a small but memorable dinner at the beautiful English Inn just outside of Eaton Rapids, Michigan. The English Inn allegedly has some beautiful gardens, however, it was bit rainy so we didn't really tour them. We did get to tour the Inn guest suites as they had all the rooms open. Apparently, they didn't have guest staying there on a Thursday evening. I like the place so much that the next time we go home for a family function, I may talk Matt into staying there a couple nights.


Table cam... Uncle Lee, Mom (Joan), Doris and my Aunt Jill

My Dad (Neal)

Dad and his brother, Lee (a.k.a. "Sam")

Mom, Doris and my Aunt Jill (Mom's Sister)

Mom & Dad at the English Inn

No comments: