Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas Last Year...

Oh my... I'm just now putting some Christmas Day pictures up and it's already a New Year. Happy New Year everyone!
I'm still thinking about whether I'll make a resolution for this year. Walking to the grocery store was last year. I think I did a pretty good job with that--although I think I could do better.

Here's a few pictures of Christmas Day dinner at Dan & Karen's brand spanking new house with brand new everything. Quite posh I must say. I know many of you want to see the house, however, I didn't do a good job as the lighting was a bit low both outside and inside. Part of the appeal of a new house is being able to dim lights for mood lighting. Not so great for my still amateur photography skills... sorry! To see the other photos CLICK HERE


This view is from the back patio looking into the main room. You can see through to the door in the front.


Matt Sr. and neighbor Tom testing out the backyard grill.


Dan and Karen's house has a really nice view of Camelback mountain from the patio.


Neighbor, Jan and Aunt Jonni in the kitchen.


Dan giving out instructions on how to correctly roll crescent rolls out of the can. He's the pro at that.

2 comments:

eD said...

Nothing goes together better than swanky P.V. digs and canned crescent rolls. :)

Daisy or "E" said...

Only one thing... cooking them in a brand new professional oven!