Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Need YOUR Creativity!

It's been quite some time since I posted to this blog since I've been posting to So Say We All (There's a cool dolphin photo on that blog). I'll try and post to both places just to keep those that have this site bookmarked happy.

This blog is to ask for some creative help. Most of you know that I've been sweep rowing and sculling for over a year now. My favorite is sculling--which brings me to your ideas. This month my NEW sculling shell will arrive at Tempe Town Lake. It's a Maas flyweight and is an open water, racer type shell. While I'm waiting--there's a few things I've been thinking about. First, I opted for a plain white shell so that I could create my own hull and oar design. Second, I'd like to name my boat. That's where I'm stuck. It can't be to "girly" of a name and it should be something to do with being on the water, sculling, and it shouldn't be anything like "sea turtle" as that would imply that it's not a FAST boat! It would also be cool if it was a graphical name. In other words, my hull and oar design could match.

So my friends... got ideas? I'd love to hear them. If I like it and choose yours, there may be a special "Thank You!" gift coming your way.

p.s. "Smoke on the Water" is already taken by one of my sculling instructors. He said it's going to be hard to top that ... I take that as a challenge!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about........................... Kiss my Rudder.... No Cox Needed..... Sculls Away....Stern Away....STROKE THIS..... No Novice.... Hot Blade..... Full Slide..... My Pitch..... One Full Crew

Anonymous said...

FLUID STREAK......Speed by E.!
FLUID SPEED....E+SPEED.....
POWER BY E. FRAN IN SAN ANTONIO

Anonymous said...

Hope I'm not too late. Here are a few:
Need "E" for Speed; Liquid Lightning; Water Gipsy; Sea "E" Dart or C E Dart; Cat's-paw Racer; "E"on Motion. If I think of more, I will send. Jonni

Anonymous said...

Hope I'm not too late. Here are a few:
Need "E" for Speed; Liquid Lightning; Water Gipsy; Sea "E" Dart or C E Dart; Cat's-paw Racer; "E"on Motion. If I think of more, I will send.