Friday, May 22, 2009

Shameless Promotion...

A little promotion for the other blog I set up for my running group which is now becoming a club. We got to where we had 8-10 girls showing up to run and 20 on our e-mail list that were all actively participating. We were all thinking it and then I just said it. "We should just start our own running club". EVERYONE was on the same page. They just needed the suggestion...

I set up a new blog and we are on our way. Now we're talking shirts, events, and all the other things clubs do. I think it's fabulous. That being said check out RC3 (Running Chicks of Cave Creek).

1 comment:

Ed said...

E,

Have you ever seen or read about Hash House Harriers events?

http://www.gthhh.com/

It might be a fun thing for your running group to try. I did it a few times while I lived in Fort Worth. It was a ton of fun.