Monday, November 06, 2006

Green Protest In the News... NOT!

While in London, Wanda and I came out of Lillywhites (sporting good store), to witness a protest march down Picadilly Street in London. I didn't have my camera so I ran all the way back to our hotel and then caught up with the protestors. Well at least some of the 10,000 or so marchers.

I'm sure this didn't even make the news in the U.S. Especially so close to an election here in the states...

I am somewhat of a "granola cruncher" and I think it's OK to actually care about our planet. I also would agree with these "Brits" that it's shameful for the U.S. to not take the Kyoto agreement seriously. And like them... I'm not very proud of our President and his anti-enviromental policies. Fortunately for me the protestors didn't mind me taking their pictures and I don't mind giving them a little press on my blog because I happen to agree them.


No comments: