Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More Images from Burgundy

I finally got a chance to put some images up on a photo page from France. I took a cajillion, so I had to select just a few for the photo page. Some of the pictures look like they have a mist over them. That's because it was foggy for at least 3 days. The fog would usually burn off later in the day. Certainly, it made the old chateaus look more mystifying. To get to the photo page CLICK HERE

Below are a few more added to the blog. Next week, I'm off to London with Wanda and then onto Louisiana for my rowing marathon. So check back soon for more travel pictures.


Pretty berries on a bush outside the apartment.


Mmmmmmmmm, fromage (stinky cheese). No one does stinky cheese like the French. This was taken at a local market where Wanda and I gathered fresh goodies for and evening meal.


A view of the apartment from the road. We had a vineyard as the front yard. Merci to Joe and Susan Howe for going on vacation to let us have the run of the place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely,awesome, beautiful photos! Better then most pros I have worked with thought the years!!! You deserve serious kodos for the wonderful shots! You need to get some of these published!!