Monday, May 22, 2006

40th Birthday Las Vegas Style

My Michigan friend, Audrey, turned 40 this past weekend. She got a surprise plane ticket, Celine Dion show tickets from her spouse Collin, sister Bonnie, brother Gary and Dad. I chipped in with a stay at the Venetian (We stayed in the Venezia Tower). We had a great time. Of course with everything new to Audrey (It was her first time there) we couldn't see everything. Guess we'll have to do this trip again. Below is Audrey in Las Vegas' Paris.



The cool glass ceiling in the Wynn Hotel or maybe it was the Bellagio... I can't quite remember.


We had a pedicure and manicure at the Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian. We had very happy and pretty toes afterwards. Here is Audrey relaxing in the massaging pedicure chair.


Audrey with her Celine Dion ticket before the show. By the way, I'm not much of a Celine Dion fan but I have to admit, she puts on a great show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is freaking me out...Audrey turning 40. But she is still my little sister's chatty friend, still somewhere in the 1980s! Looks like it was a real "chick-bonding" time in Vegas with Celine, etc. :-) Alan

Anonymous said...

She sure doesn't look 40.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth! Thanks for announcing to the world my age! Paybacks are hell.

Thanks, Alan and Anonymous, for the two kind comments. Your checks are in the mail.

Audrey