Thursday, January 19, 2006

Maybe One More...


... blog. The thing I love about working on my Mac is...well, it's a Mac. Apple is always thinking of ways to make technology easy to use. I ordered the new iLife software with iWeb on it and within minutes I've got a new website & blog "So Say We All..." . What's cool about iWeb is that you can easily make a website with a blog AND podcasts if you want.

I plan to use "So Say We All..." (you'll know this saying if you watch Battlestar Galactica) as a travel blog. I'll test it out during our trip to New Zealand. So bookmark it and check for pictures of sheep, Hobits, more sheep, Dwarves, some more sheep and maybe an Elf. Or maybe you'll just see some really nice pictures of a beautiful place!

2 comments:

eD said...

Hey E,

Remember, the one nice thing about blog software like Blogger is it provides an RSS feed. That gives people an easy way to know that you updated your site. In Blogger's case, they use an Atom feed. Here's yours: http://diethelm.blogspot.com/atom.xml. I am currently using Thunderbird as my aggregator but there are a lot more aggregators out there. Will iLife and iWeb create any kind of RSS feed?

Daisy or "E" said...

Sure does! See the big RSS subscribe button on the blog page. E