Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm Sold!


I'm in the spring cleaning mode and have decided to go for clutter-free, clean lines, light and bright. I have some odds and end furniture that's a bit chunky and more fitting for the Southwestern, Rustic decor... so today I decided to try Craig's List which is fee free listing site for local areas. I posted a nightstand with pictures and within 15 minutes of posting I had 5 gals that wanted to drive out and get it! So I let the first one that e-mailed me have first dibs. She was at my house in a half hour and she ended up taking the nightstand AND the chair pictured above ( I had listed after the table). I threw in some throw pillows and a lamp.

Also, before listing my nightstand, I responded to a guy that was looking for a nice futon. I sent him a picture of the one I have that is taking up to much space. He is coming by tomorrow. So I'm thinking this is WAY BETTER than a garage sale. People are coming to me and taking my stuff away and paying to do it!

So if you haven't had a chance to check out the Craig's List in your area--I highly recommend it!

No comments: