Sunday, October 23, 2005

Bathroom Block Glass Wall



Last weekend I finished my block glass shower wall. I love the nice contrast to the tile and all the light it reflects. I was going to do a snail shower but logistically it didn't make sense and would have required moving plumbing around-- which gets pretty costly. So where there is an opening I will have a frameless glass door (a European kind of look). I still have to pick it out and order it. That will get done next week. Other than that, only finish work remains. The glass block finishing pieces need to be put on. My neighbor Jan loaned me a tension rod so I can get a cheapy shower curtain until my door is installed.

3 comments:

eD said...

Nice. Good job E.

Anonymous said...

You've always done "A+" work! Bravo Elizabeth! It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Good Job!:)